Thursday, April 22, 2010

NEW USERS REGISTRATION
Bimmersclub is open to all (not you spam-bots!) but due to the massive wave of spam-bots registering into the forum, it almost impossible for the moderators to approve the accounts. As a result of that, we need to purge some users and while the new application for the forum is now LIVE, we hope that the registration of these spam-bots will be reduced significantly.
However, we seek your understanding of that matter and;
  1. If your account has not been activated, please send an email to bimmersclub.my@gmail.com and we will attend to your account immediately;
  2. Should your account be deleted due to suspected spam, I sincerely apologize (Teh Tarik on me.... when you attend our Friday TT) and please register again.
If you need any assistance, please do not hesitate to email me at bimmersclub.my@gmail.com
Thank you.
Regards.

0 comments: